Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Recent Obsession

Marcus brought over Katamari Damacy the other day and now we're all rolling up balls of fruit, mice, signposts, dogs and small children. I think I am addicted. Here are things:

  • The King of All Cosmos has a frickin huge codpiece.
  • The Prince of All Cosmos looks like a jolly rancher.
  • The block-headed children must be on acid if they're "feeling the cosmos."
  • Collecting swans is hard, collecting crowns is harder and trying to pick out virgins from a group of random women is impossible.
  • My Katamari would, like, so totally kick your Katamari's ass
  • Shawn always beats me at 2 player cause he is stealthy
  • I may have founs something to waste more of my time than Sims 2

There is more probably.

No comments:

sometimes I only have one sentence to blog.

from: my tumblr