Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Google Reader proves I'm all over the place.

Seriously.

This is the result of constantly becoming obsessed with new blogs, among what I regularly scan/check out:
  • Jezebel - for the lady news!
  • Best Week Ever - for quirky irreverent pop culture
  • Consumerist - So I can be a smart shopper
  • Slog/Line Out - Cause I love Seattle/Dan Savage/Liberalism
  • Gawker - I'm mean sometimes
  • Lifehacker - I like to be smart about computers
  • Stereogum - I hate pitchfork
  • A List Apart - Web designer
  • Reddit main page / Digg entertainment/design - When Reddit isn't all Ron Paul all the time, it is full of interesting and oft overlooked news. Digg Design is full of great articles and freebies while the entertainment channel gives me up-to-the-minute updates on Shia LeBeouf (Newz U Can Uze).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

sometimes I only have one sentence to blog.

from: my tumblr