Thursday, January 06, 2005

Boy Meets Baggie

Did you ever notice how as the seasons progressed the older brother on Boy Meets World got increasingly dumber? His presence was eventually limited from brotherly advice to pure wackiness and tomfoolery. Originally I thought this was just a case the writers on BMW being lazy, that was until I recently when I ran into a person I hadn't seen in a while. This person, like Eric Matthews, seemed to have lost all the sensibility I remembered them as having. Suddenly it all made sense, I understood the older brother ‘s situation – pity ABC’s family schedule wouldn’t show the cause of Eric’s downward spiral as it may have helped many with decisions down the line.

Eric Matthews Syndrome exists in the real world, you just have to smoke enough pot.

But hey, at least you get to have zanier adventures.

No comments:

sometimes I only have one sentence to blog.

from: my tumblr