Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Like 5 DVD Players!

I like Pimp My Ride for 2 reasons:
One because in the beginning Xzibit just pops out of everywhere and all of a sudden he's the car. All of a sudden he's just poofing up everywhere on your screen like he shares some genetics with bunnies. Knowing that Xzibit is magic is a fun thing,
Two because no matter how cool the actual "pimp" is they usually render any storage space in the car useless. It's like this:
Xzibit: "Check this out back here in your trunk you got a complete horse derby back here cause I know you like to bet on the ponies.
Pimped Kid: Yeah but I use my trunk to transport important things.
Xzibit: What! You got like 5 DVD players back there!!1 And you got Xbox. You've offically been pimped.

I don't know who needs that many TVs and DVD players in their car, but apparently West Coast Customs knows something I don't. I guess everyone should be able to watch a movie, play Xbox and have a thumpin stereo and some other random customized toy in their car.

I did like the Xzibit personalized car alarm though... that was pretty pimp.

No comments:

sometimes I only have one sentence to blog.

from: my tumblr