Friday, March 25, 2005

PRODUCT PLACEMENT!!!!11one

T'day I am in Spokane shopping til I drop (like the show on lifetime where the contestants wear matching sweaters and have to run up and down a spiral staircase collecting boxes with serving trays and pictures of luggage inside... man I loved that show when I was 6). At Nordstroms and Macys I saw an unusualy large amount of sixty year old ladies who buy clothes in the junior's section and try to look 40 years younger by any means necessary. I also found Boo Radleys which is kind of like Spokane's answer to Rockin' Rudy's with less music and more oddities.

I purchased Food Court Druids, Cherohonkees and Other Creatures Unique to the Republic which is the sequel to The Hipster Handbook. Both are awesome. Also I heard the Decemberist's new album and it's pretty amazing and sorta hypnotic.

Man I miss Shop Til You Drop... and Supermarket Sweep...

Oh and I just realized that I've been wearing my camisole inside out for at least 3 hours. Sweet.

No comments:

sometimes I only have one sentence to blog.

from: my tumblr