Thursday, March 03, 2005

A reason to get your grades up -

So I watched Battle Royal and Battle Royal 2 the past few nights and I've come to realize that Japan is one messed up country - I base this much on the fact that these movies were made and then widely distributed (right?) in that country.

Don't get me wrong, they were good... but there's something fairly unsetteling about seeing a bunch of high school kids run around on an island killing each other off lord-of-the-flies-style not because they want to, but because if they don't the collar around their necks will explode. Oh also the kids were chosen cause they are/were "problem students" which in Japan apparently means "got a pink slip in the 3rd grade" and/or "got a C on a test." I think. So their class got picked randomly from a bunch of "problem classes" and now they get to slash the crap out of each other on an island.

There was also a guy who looked like Cloud. From Final Fantasy.

No comments:

sometimes I only have one sentence to blog.

from: my tumblr