Monday, March 21, 2005

Whatever it takes - I know I can make it through!

So today I watched like 6 episodes of non-on-the-N Degrassi. And I learned a few things:
  • When engaging in sexual activity of any kind, use a condom. Otherwise you could get knocked up (like Manny) or get Gonorrhea from Jay (like Emma).
  • If you do happen to get Gonorrhea from Jay it is best you never acknowledge it by wearing "player prize" bracelets or not only will Manny call you a ho, but also Dracula will refuse to kiss you and whenever they can the kids at school will make fun of you for it.
  • Also never let Manny catch you getting your mack on with your hot teacher.
  • Don't let the school shooter think Jimmy sold him out, or else after Jimmy gets shot he'll tell you that you're dead to him - from his wheelchair...
  • For that matter, cut your damn hair Spinner
  • Oh and never make out with Liberty in her dad's hot tub

I love Degrassi - it is part of my mission to make you love it too...

Also at no point today did I wear socks.

No comments:

sometimes I only have one sentence to blog.

from: my tumblr