Thursday, March 27, 2008

Does the hand say CLAV or CLAW?

And if its "Claw" is it a reference to Jim Carrey in Liar Liar? I hope it is!



Holla.

Some thoughts:
  • I love Jack White's new hair. (NOTE: I am weirdly obsessed with Jack White's hair) Although it kinda looks like hipster-girl hair, it is a vast improvement over his V from V for Vendetta look.

    Or Zorro. It's the same look really, one's just more Mexican-y Robin Hoodish. Also, to be fair a lot of hipster-girl hair is just boys' haircuts (often young boys' haircuts) on lady faces. Example:



  • The video reminds me a bit of Bishop Allen's Click Click Click, but more RAWKIN' less WALKIN'

  • The part where Jack and Brenden yell the lyrics at the same time makes me giddy.

  • I am VERY UPSET I won't be able to see them live this year as my schedule prevents me from going to see them on their closest appearance to Missoula (Seattle, duh).

  • Congrats to them for bucking music industry standards and getting this released on their terms.

  • Autumn de Wilde makes me jealous.

  • Somebody watches Lost.
    Hey Guys . . . Where are we?
    Also, what's the deal with the polar bear/smoke monster/four-toed statue?


(cue black screen - Lost title and music fades in gently)

No comments:

sometimes I only have one sentence to blog.

from: my tumblr